“Elegant and contemporary…“ Fodor's Travel Guides
The downtown Bradley Boulder Inn offers a uniquely comfortable lodging option for both business and leisure travel. The Bradley is a peaceful sanctuary tucked into the heart of this storybook town, authentically-Boulder in it’s appeal and yet, modern and convenient, as well. This all-inclusive boutique hotel is only steps to the finest shops and restaurants of Boulder’s famous Pearl Street Mall.
THE BRADLEY- A HOSPITALITY STANDOUT
Relax at our evening Wine & Cheese Hour (featuring Boulder craft beers, too); linger over our famous breakfast each morning; park your car in the onsite parking lot; work-out nearby at our health-club partner; enjoy free WiFi; and coffee, tea, and, fresh baked cakes and pastries – No extra or hidden charges, no surprise resort fees, ever at The Bradley!
Twelve spacious rooms with private baths
Celebrate an anniversary or birthday at The Bradley and walk out for a romantic dinner at Frasca, Oak, Mateo, L’Atelier, or one of the many fine Pearl Street restaurants just steps away.
Give a special person a gift of peace and well-deserved relaxation. Yoga, spas, healthclub, hiking, biking, and natural foods restaurants are all just outside our doors.
Our over-sized, sunny, hotel rooms feature all-white, 100% cotton, high thread-count linens and big fluffy white towels adding even more comfort to your stay. Click on our Room page to view special in-room amenities such as fireplaces, juliet balconies and huge soaking tubs.
“…A GREAT UPSCALE OPTION … GREAT SERVICE, COMPLIMENTARY TEA AND BAKED GOODS AND AN AFTERNOON WINE-AND-CHEESE HOUR. ROOMS ARE UNIQUE, SOME WITH FIREPLACES, JACUZZIS OR BALCONIES.”
The Bradley Boulder Inn is located in the very heart of Downtown Boulder, Colorado
MEETINGS AT THE BRADLEY BOULDER INN
The Bradley’s onsite Meeting Room is private, convenient and perfect for business retreats, board meetings and strategic planning meetings. A departure from bigger institutional hotels, here at The Bradley, a more casual comfort is emphasized – no crowded lobbies or long lines at check out – no resort fees – EVERYTHING is included in the room rate.* Staying on a budget for your meeting is easy when you meet at The Bradley and later, expense reports are simple to reconcile.
Learn more about our Business Loyalty Program: Preferred Business at The Bradley. (*Meeting Room Rental is charged at an additional fee.)
“This 12-room inn is intimate and convenient…
(with) 400-thread-count sheets, wine and cheese in the evenings.”
Everyday with Rachael Ray
Paddle, Walk, Climb, Ride or Hike through Boulder! (Video: Courtesy of Balcony 9 Productions.) Click to watch full screen.
- We are staffed from 7am to 7pm. Check-in is from 3pm to 7pm. Please call us at 303.545.5200 during business hours on the day before you travel if you plan to arrive past 7pm so we can furnish you with late-arrival instructions.
- We are an ADULTS-ONLY environment. Children must be 14 years old to stay at The Bradley.
- We do NOT permit smoking of any kind anywhere on The Bradley’s property. We will charge your credit card $300 if you violate this policy.
- Sorry, pets are not permitted.
- If you are not comfortable with stairs, please request rooms 1, 2 or 3 at time of booking as there is NO ELEVATOR to access the second floor rooms.
- NOTICE OF SEVEN (7) days prior to check-in is required to MODIFY or CANCEL a standard reservation.
- For booking and cancellation policies for GROUP reservations, please see those details SPECIFIC to your GROUP booking. Deposits are required for Group Bookings, weddings, business meetings etc.
- Reservations for the The University of Colorado MAY GRADUATION, Fall Parents’ Weekend, and other premium event weekends (Boulder IRONMAN, Memorial Day Bolder Boulder 10K, some CU football game weekends: etc.), require a deposit at time of booking,