“Elegant and contemporary…“ Fodor's Travel Guides
The boutique Bradley Boulder Inn is the closest downtown Boulder hotel to Pearl Street and easily walkable to all of Boulder’s Pearl Street Mall restaurants, shops and businesses. This private and peaceful Boulder hotel has broad appeal to both the business and pleasure traveler. The Bradley is a 15-minute walk to the Boulder campus of the University of Colorado (and Folsom Stadium) which makes this boutique Inn a favorite for visiting CU Parents and Buffs fans!
The Bradley is both authentically Boulder and sophisticated, modern and convenient. The all-inclusive Bradley Boulder Inn offers guests a delicious home-cooked free breakfast every morning (offering healthy options including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free dishes to accomodate specific dietary needs), a complimentary wine and cheese party every evening, free parking, free health-club privileges, free wifi, and all organic coffee, tea and homemade cakes and cookies throughout the stay. Guests are never charged for anything additional beyond the room rate.
For executive and Board of Directors business meetings, The Bradley Boulder Inn offers spacious onsite meeting facilities and is the most cost-effective choice for meeting facilities of any hotel in Boulder.
THE BRADLEY- A HOSPITALITY KNOCKOUT
After you check-in, drop in to our Great Room to enjoy The Bradley’s complimentary Wine & Cheese hour served at 5 pm every evening. Meet some new friends, curl up with a good book or your laptop, or try your hand at the Liberty Puzzle table.
Each morning, lounge over our bountiful breakfast, offering eggs to order, quiches, frittatas, fresh fruit smoothies, homemade granola, an oatmeal bar and homemade breakfast pastries. With a little advanced notice, The Bradley kitchen can accommodate vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free dietary restrictions.
Try The Bradley on your next visit to Boulder and see why it’s different here! No hidden charges, no surprise resort fees – you never need to worry about extra charges accumulating on your hotel bill after you’ve checked in to The Bradley!
“This 12-room inn is intimate and convenient…
(with) 400-thread-count sheets, wine and cheese in the evenings.”
Everyday with Rachael Ray
Twelve spacious rooms with private baths
Celebrate an anniversary or birthday at The Bradley and walk out for a romantic dinner at Frasca, Oak, Mateo, L’Atelier, or one of the many fine Pearl Street restaurants just steps away.
Give a special person a gift of peace and well-deserved relaxation. Yoga, spas, healthclub, hiking, biking, and natural foods restaurants are all just outside our doors.
Our spacious, sun-filled, hotel rooms feature all-white, 100% cotton, high thread-count linens and big fluffy white towels adding even more comfort to your stay. Click on our Room page to view special in-room amenities such as fireplaces, juliet balconies and huge soaking tubs.
The Bradley Boulder Inn is located in the very heart of Downtown Boulder, Colorado
MEETINGS AT THE BRADLEY BOULDER INN
The Bradley’s onsite Meeting Room is private, convenient and perfect for business retreats, board meetings and strategic planning meetings. A departure from bigger institutional hotels, here at The Bradley, a more casual comfort is emphasized – no crowded lobbies or long lines at check out – no resort fees – EVERYTHING is included in the room rate.* Staying on a budget for your meeting is easy when you meet at The Bradley and later, expense reports are simple to reconcile.
Learn more about our Business Loyalty Program: Preferred Business at The Bradley. (*Meeting Room Rental is charged at an additional fee.)
“…A GREAT UPSCALE OPTION … GREAT SERVICE, COMPLIMENTARY TEA AND BAKED GOODS AND AN AFTERNOON WINE-AND-CHEESE HOUR. ROOMS ARE UNIQUE, SOME WITH FIREPLACES, JACUZZIS OR BALCONIES.”
Paddle, Walk, Climb, Ride or Hike through Boulder! (Video: Courtesy of Balcony 9 Productions.) Click to watch full screen.
- We are staffed from 7am to 7pm. Check-in is from 3pm to 7pm. Please call us at 303.545.5200 during business hours on the day before you travel if you plan to arrive past 7pm so we can furnish you with late-arrival instructions.
- We are an ADULTS-ONLY environment. Children must be 14 years old to stay at The Bradley.
- We do NOT permit smoking of any kind anywhere on The Bradley’s property. We will charge your credit card $300 if you violate this policy.
- Sorry, pets are not permitted.
- If you are not comfortable with stairs, please request rooms 1, 2 or 3 at time of booking as there is NO ELEVATOR to access the second floor rooms.
- NOTICE OF SEVEN (7) days prior to check-in is required to MODIFY or CANCEL a standard reservation.
- For booking and cancellation policies for GROUP reservations, please see those details SPECIFIC to your GROUP booking. Deposits are required for Group Bookings, weddings, business meetings etc.
- Reservations for the The University of Colorado MAY GRADUATION, Fall Parents’ Weekend, and other premium event weekends (Boulder IRONMAN, Memorial Day Bolder Boulder 10K, some CU football game weekends: etc.), require a deposit at time of booking,