“Elegant and contemporary…“Fodor's Travel Guides
The adults-only, boutique Bradley Boulder Inn is the closest downtown Boulder hotel to Pearl Street and easily walkable to all of Boulder’s Pearl Street Mall restaurants, shops and businesses. Since, 2000, this private and beloved Boulder hotel has offered both business and pleasure travelers a peaceful and convenient place to call home in the heart of downtown Boulder. The Bradley is a 15-minute walk to the Boulder campus of the University of Colorado (and Folsom Stadium) which also makes this boutique Inn a favorite for visiting CU Parents and Buffs fans!
The Bradley is both authentically Boulder and sophisticated – modern and convenient. The all-inclusive Bradley Boulder Inn offers a delicious home-cooked complimentary breakfast every morning (with vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options to accommodate specific dietary needs), a free wine and cheese hour in the evenings, complimentary onsite parking, free health-club privileges, free wifi, and all organic coffee, tea and homemade cakes and cookies.. Guests are never charged for anything additional beyond the room rate.
“…A GREAT UPSCALE OPTION … GREAT SERVICE, COMPLIMENTARY TEA AND BAKED GOODS AND AN AFTERNOON WINE-AND-CHEESE HOUR. ROOMS ARE UNIQUE, SOME WITH FIREPLACES, JACUZZIS OR BALCONIES.”
The Bradley has consistently earned 5-star ratings for 15 years from travel experts like Trip Advisor, Frommer’s, Fodor’s and Lonely Planet. There is simply no other hotel in Boulder like The Bradley Boulder Inn.
The Bradley Boulder Inn is located in the very heart of Downtown Boulder, Colorado
“This 12-room inn is intimate and convenient…
(with) 400-thread-count sheets, wine and cheese in the evenings.”
Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine
Our spacious, sun-filled, hotel rooms (all with private baths) feature all-white, 100% cotton, high thread-count linens and big fluffy white towels adding even more comfort to your stay. Huge windows and patio doors let you let the fresh Rocky Mountain air fill your room. Click on our Room page to view special in-room amenities such as fireplaces, juliet balconies and huge soaking tubs.
““CORPORATE TRAVELERS WILL APPRECIATE THE INTIMATE NATURE OF THIS WELL-LOCATED PROPERTY. THE INN IS TWO BLOCKS FROM THE PEARL STREET MALL AND WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BOULDER CREEK.”
Learn more about our Business Loyalty Program: Preferred Business at The Bradley. (*Meeting Room Rental is charged at an additional fee.)
For executive and Board of Directors business meetings, The Bradley Boulder Inn offers spacious onsite meeting facilities and is the most cost-effective choice for meeting facilities of any hotel in Boulder.
EVERYTHING is included in the room rate.* Staying on a budget for your meeting is easy when you meet at The Bradley and later, expense reports are simple to reconcile. (*Meeting Room Rental is charged at an additional fee.)
No long lines at check-in or check-out at The Bradley Boulder Inn. See why savvy business travelers consider The Bradley their most comfortable hotel on the road.
Take a tour of The Bradley and Boulder and see for yourself, it’s different here!
- We are staffed from 7am to 7pm. Check-in is from 3pm to 7pm. Please call us at 303.545.5200 during business hours on the day before you travel if you plan to arrive past 7pm so we can furnish you with late-arrival instructions.
- We are an ADULTS-ONLY environment. Children must be 14 years old to stay at The Bradley.
- We do NOT permit smoking of any kind anywhere on The Bradley’s property. We will charge your credit card $300 if you violate this policy.
- Sorry, pets are not permitted.
- If you are not comfortable with stairs, please request rooms 1, 2 or 3 at time of booking as there is NO ELEVATOR to access the second floor rooms.
- NOTICE OF SEVEN (7) days prior to check-in is required to MODIFY or CANCEL a standard reservation.
- For booking and cancellation policies for GROUP reservations, please see those details SPECIFIC to your GROUP booking. Deposits are required for Group Bookings, weddings, business meetings etc.
- Reservations for the The University of Colorado MAY GRADUATION, Fall Parents’ Weekend, and other premium event weekends (Boulder IRONMAN, Memorial Day Bolder Boulder 10K, some CU football game weekends: etc.), require a deposit at time of booking,