OUR ROOMS AT THE BRADLEY
“The Bradley Boulder Inn offers twelve luxurious guest rooms sure to allow you to relax after a long day of Colorado play.”USA Today 10Best
Rooms at The Bradley Boulder Inn are spacious, beautiful and bright and each is individually decorated. (See the bottom of this page to review the amenities that every room at The Bradley shares – including, of course, private baths in each room). The 12 rooms of The Bradley span two levels. Access to the second floor is by stairs only and there is no elevator so please select Rooms 1, 2 or 3 if you prefer a main floor room.
First, find your favorite room:
Sort through the features below (size of bed, main floor or second floor, etc.), and your preferred room will pop up.
Find out if a specific room is available:
Hover over any of the photos of our 12 rooms below and click the link icon to access availability for your dates through our online reservations.*
Hover over and enlarge Room Photos below by clicking on the magnifying glass icon, to see if your preferred room is available, click the link icon:
* The Bradley Boulder Inn is very popular and books quickly, so when you can’t find availability online, call us at (303) 545-5200, and we will try to help. If you don’t mind changing rooms during your stay, we may be able to find you availability or add you to the waitlist in the event of a cancellation.
Every Room at The Bradley Features:
- A private bath
- 100% cotton, high thread-count linens on custom beds by Verlo of Boulder, Colorado
- USA-made bedroom furniture by Bob Timberlake of North Carolina
- Flatscreen TVs, and DVD players (complimentary movie selection)
- Fluffy, 100% cotton towels
- Spa Therapy bath amenities
- Down pillows available upon request
- Individually-zoned heating and air-conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi
- Sturdy work desks
- Original art
- Big windows and/or french doors to let in our fresh Rocky Mountain breezes