THE BRADLEY IS DOWNTOWN BOULDER'S FAVORITE INN
Guests of The Bradley enjoy a refreshingly-different lodging experience in the heart of downtown Boulder. Free onsite parking, a complimentary light and healthy breakfast, a glass of wine at day's end, and free coffee, tea and soft drinks are all included in The Bradley's room rate. Never an extra charge added to your bill, ever! Leave your wallet in your pocket when you stay at The Bradley.
DITCH THE CAR IN OUR FREE PARKING LOT AND WALK!
WALK EVERYWHERE! The Bradley is close to everything in downtown Boulder. Walk to nearby hiking trails in the foothills. The Bradley is a 15-minute walk to the University of Colorado (and Folsom Stadium) which also makes The Bradley Boulder Inn a favorite for visiting CU Parents and Buffs fans!
"If solitude and serenity are how you want to experience America’s Happiest City, then The Bradley is the place to lay your head.”VOGUE.COM
BOOK DIRECT HERE ON OUR WEBSITE TO CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE ROOM
Unique, spacious and sun-filled guest rooms, all with private baths, feature windows and patio doors that open wide to let in the fresh Rocky Mountain air. (All rooms have zoned AC too.) Non-allergenic, 100% cotton, high thread-count white linens and fluffy towels wrap you in comfort. Book directly here on our website or by telephone (303) 545-5200 so you can choose your favorite room. (Third-party websites book your reservation strictly by bed-type, not by your room choice, and can automatically book your stay with room changes.) It's better to book directly with the hotel. Click on Guest Rooms to view special amenities available in select rooms such as private fireplaces, balconies and extra-large soaking tubs. When you book direct, you also can choose between a main floor or second floor guest room (important to some guests, as there is no elevator to the second floor, only stairs).
"... great service, complimentary tea and baked goods and an afternoon wine & cheese hour. Rooms are unique, some with fireplaces, jacuzzis or balconies."LONELY PLANET
- Please make your reservation directly with The Bradley on this website. Please provide your CELL phone number as your PRIMARY PHONE NUMBER. Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation of your reservation to your email. A pre-registration link will be texted to your cell phone on the day before your arrival. After we receive your registration back, your account is charged in full, then our SECURE DOOR CODE will be texted to you on the day of your arrival before check-in time (3 PM). Resident Managers are onsite if you require assistance.
- If you require a main floor room, please request rooms 1, 2 or 3 at time of booking as there is NO ELEVATOR to access the second floor rooms.
- The Bradley is NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE. Guests expect to enjoy a peaceful environment.
- Per fire code, SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED anywhere on our property. A non-refundable charge of $300 will be made to the credit card on file if the smoking policy is violated and guest will be required to vacate property without refund. Excessive and extraordinary cleaning beyond normal room use will result in extra charges assessed to credit card on file.
- We strive to provide and allergy-free environment for our guests. Therefore, pets and emotional support animals are not permitted. ONLY SERVICE DOGS ARE WELCOME and please advise us at time of booking if you travel with a legitimate service animal as strictly defined by ADA guidelines. See https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html
- NOTICE OF 72 Hours (3 days) prior to 3PM on arrival date is required to MODIFY or CANCEL a standard reservation. We reserve the right to charge 100% of the total value of the reservation if cancellation is made inside 3-day window and/or reservation is a NO SHOW. No refunds for early departures.
- For booking and cancellation policies for GROUP reservations, please see those details SPECIFIC to your GROUP booking. Deposits are required for Group Bookings, weddings, business meetings etc.
- Reservations for the The University of Colorado MAY GRADUATION, Fall Parents' Weekend, and other premium event weekends (Boulder IRONMAN, Memorial Day Bolder Boulder 10K, some CU football game weekends: etc.), require a deposit at time of booking,
THE MAGIC THAT IS BOULDER, COLORADO
A Boulder Summer, Courtesy of Balcony Nine Media (balconynine.com)
"ELEGANT AND CONTEMPORARY, this downtown inn has a spacious great room with warm tones and an inviting stone fireplace, and local artwork is on display throughout."FODOR'S TRAVEL