THE BRADLEY IS BOULDER, COLORADO'S FAVORITE DOWNTOWN INN
Bradley Inn Guests enjoy a refreshingly different Downtown Boulder lodging experience. The Bradley is quiet and private, convenient and comfortable, and just steps from famous Pearl Street's fabulous restaurants. You can walk to shops, hiking trails and CU right from our doors. Children under the age of 14 years, and pets, are not welcome.
EVERYTHING'S INCLUDED IN THE ROOM RATE from free onsite parking, our complimentary light and healthy breakfast, access to One Boulder Fitness center, a glass of wine or a crisp Stella Artois at day's end, and coffee, tea and soft drinks. Never a surprise charge added to your bill, ever, so keep your wallet in your pocket! Choose from one of our 12 delightful and unique guest rooms, each with private bath, by booking direct here on our website.
"If solitude and serenity are how you want to experience America’s Happiest City, then The Bradley is the place to lay your head.”VOGUE.COM
FALL INTO CUSTOM-MADE BEDS WITH ALL COTTON, PREMIUM LINENS
Throw open your windows or patio doors and invite the mountain breezes in to refresh your room. For added safety, air-conditioning and radiant heat systems are individually zoned with no shared air-circulation between guest rooms.
WHY YOU'LL WANT TO BOOK HERE ON OUR WEBSITE TO LAND YOUR FAVORITE ROOM
Book directly here through our website or by calling us at (303) 545-5200 to choose your favorite room. (Third-party websites book your reservation strictly by your bed choice, not by your room choice, and can unfortunately automatically book your stay with room changes.) We know you'll be happier if you book directly with our hotel. Click on Rooms to view special amenities available in select rooms such as private fireplaces, balconies and extra-large soaking tubs. When you book direct, you also can choose between a main floor or second floor guest room (important to some guests, as there is no elevator to the second floor, only stairs).
"... great service, complimentary tea and baked goods and an afternoon wine & cheese hour. Rooms are unique, some with fireplaces, jacuzzis or balconies."LONELY PLANET
DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF BOULDER, COLORADO
A Boulder Summer, Courtesy of Balcony Nine Media (balconynine.com)
- Please make your reservation directly with The Bradley on this website. Please provide your CELL phone number as your PRIMARY PHONE NUMBER. Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation of your reservation to your email. A pre-registration link will be texted to your cell phone on the day before your arrival. After we receive your registration back, your account is charged in full, then our SECURE DOOR CODE will be texted to you on the day of your arrival before check-in time (3 PM). Resident Managers are onsite if you require assistance.
- If you require a main floor room, please request rooms 1, 2 or 3 at time of booking as there is NO ELEVATOR to access the second floor rooms.
- The Bradley is NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE. Guests expect to enjoy a peaceful environment.
- Per fire code, SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED anywhere on our property. A non-refundable charge of $300 will be made to the credit card on file if the smoking policy is violated and guest will be required to vacate property without refund. Excessive and extraordinary cleaning beyond normal room use will result in extra charges assessed to credit card on file.
- We strive to provide and allergy-free environment for our guests. Therefore, pets and emotional support animals are not permitted. ONLY SERVICE DOGS ARE WELCOME and please advise us at time of booking if you travel with a legitimate service animal as strictly defined by ADA guidelines. See https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html
- NOTICE OF 72 Hours (3 days) prior to 3PM on arrival date is required to MODIFY or CANCEL a standard reservation. We reserve the right to charge 100% of the total value of the reservation if cancellation is made inside 3-day window and/or reservation is a NO SHOW. No refunds for early departures.
- For booking and cancellation policies for GROUP reservations, please see those details SPECIFIC to your GROUP booking. Deposits are required for Group Bookings, weddings, business meetings etc.
- Reservations for the The University of Colorado MAY GRADUATION, Fall Parents' Weekend, and other premium event weekends (Boulder IRONMAN, Memorial Day Bolder Boulder 10K, some CU football game weekends: etc.), require a deposit at time of booking,
"ELEGANT AND CONTEMPORARY, this downtown inn has a spacious great room with warm tones and an inviting stone fireplace, and local artwork is on display throughout."FODOR'S TRAVEL