THE BRADLEY IS DOWNTOWN BOULDER'S FAVORITE INN
Business and leisure travelers enjoy The Bradley's refreshingly-different lodging experience in the heart of downtown Boulder. Complimentary parking, a homemade breakfast, a glass of wine at day's end, fresh-baked cookies, free coffee and tea are all included in the room rate, with never an extra charge, ever!
WALK TO RESTAURANTS AND HIKING TRAILS FROM THE BRADLEY
WALK EVERYWHERE! The Bradley is close to everything in downtown Boulder. The Bradley is a 15-minute walk to the University of Colorado (and Folsom Stadium) which also makes The Bradley Boulder Inn a favorite for visiting CU Parents and Buffs fans!
"If solitude and serenity are how you want to experience America’s Happiest City, then The Bradley is the place to lay your head.”VOGUE.COM
BOOK DIRECT HERE ON OUR WEBSITE TO CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE ROOM
Unique, spacious and sun-filled guest rooms, all with private baths, feature windows and patio doors that open wide to let in the fresh Rocky Mountain air. (All rooms have zoned AC too.) Non-allergenic, 100% cotton, high thread-count white linens and fluffy towels wrap you in comfort. Book directly here on our website or by telephone (303) 545-5200 so you can choose your favorite room. (Third-party websites book your reservation strictly by bed-type, not by your room choice, and can automatically book your stay with room changes.) For these reasons, it's always better to book directly with the hotel. Click on Guest Rooms to view special amenities available in select rooms such as private fireplaces, balconies and extra-large soaking tubs. When you book direct, you also can choose between a main floor or second floor guest room (important to some guests, as there is no elevator to the second floor, only stairs).
"... great service, complimentary tea and baked goods and an afternoon wine & cheese hour. Rooms are unique, some with fireplaces, jacuzzis or balconies."LONELY PLANET
- For your safety, "contactless" check-in and check-out procedures are in operation at this time. Check-in is from 3pm until midnight. Please call 303.545.5200 during business hours on the day before you travel if you have not received late-arrival instructions by email. Our SECURE DOOR CODE will be texted to you on the day of your arrival before check-in time (3 PM). Resident Managers are onsite if you require assistance.
- Our Housekeeping Staff will NOT enter your room during your stay, unless requested (and housekeeping refreshes are only available when Staff is onsite). Guests may always request extra towels, etc. from Front Desk Staff.
- The Bradley is NOT appropriate for children under 14. Guests expect to enjoy a peaceful environment.
- Per fire code, smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited anywhere on The Bradley's property. A non-refundable charge of $300 will be made to credit card on file if smoking policy is violated and guest will be required to vacate property without refund. Excessive and extraordinary cleaning beyond normal room use will result in extra charges assessed to credit card on file.
- Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted. Service dogs are permitted.
- If you require a main floor room, please request rooms 1, 2 or 3 at time of booking as there is NO ELEVATOR to access the second floor rooms.
- NOTICE OF 72 Hours (3 days) prior to 3PM on arrival date is required to MODIFY or CANCEL a standard reservation.
- For booking and cancellation policies for GROUP reservations, please see those details SPECIFIC to your GROUP booking. Deposits are required for Group Bookings, weddings, business meetings etc.
- Reservations for the The University of Colorado MAY GRADUATION, Fall Parents' Weekend, and other premium event weekends (Boulder IRONMAN, Memorial Day Bolder Boulder 10K, some CU football game weekends: etc.), require a deposit at time of booking,
VISIT BOULDER ON A SUNNY SUMMER DAY
A Boulder Summer, Courtesy of Balcony Nine Media (balconynine.com)
"ELEGANT AND CONTEMPORARY, this downtown inn has a spacious great room with warm tones and an inviting stone fireplace, and local artwork is on display throughout."FODOR'S TRAVEL