"ELEGANT AND CONTEMPORARY"Fodors
BOULDER'S FAVORITE INN SINCE 2000 ...
The Bradley Boulder Inn is the closest downtown Boulder hotel to Pearl Street and is a quick walk to all of Boulder's Pearl Street Mall restaurants, shops and businesses. Since 2000, this private and beloved Boulder hotel has offered both business and pleasure travelers a peaceful and convenient place to call home in the heart of downtown Boulder. The Bradley is a 15-minute walk to the Boulder campus of the University of Colorado (and Folsom Stadium) which also makes this boutique Inn a favorite for visiting CU Parents and Buffs fans!
AND DOWNTOWN BOULDER IS ONLY STEPS AWAY
The Bradley consistently earns 5-star ratings on Trip Advisor, and excellent reviews from Frommers, Fodor's and Lonely Planet. Guests enjoy everything about The Bradley from our unmatched location downtown, the feeling of being home on the road, our bountiful Bradley breakfast and evening Wine & Cheese Social hour, it's the comfort of home - but better, because here, we take care of you!
"This 12-room inn is intimate and convenient... (with) 400-thread-count sheets, wine and cheese in the evenings."Everyday With Rachael Ray
IT'S ALL INCLUDED AT THE BRADLEY INN
The Bradley Boulder Inn serves a delicious home-cooked complimentary breakfast every morning (with vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options to accommodate specific dietary needs), a free wine and cheese hour in the evenings, complimentary onsite parking, free health-club privileges, free wifi, and organic coffee, tea and homemade cakes and cookies.
"... great service, complimentary tea and baked goods and an afternoon wine & cheese hour. Rooms are unique, some with fireplaces, jacuzzis or balconies."
The Bradley Boulder Inn is located in the very heart of Downtown Boulder, Colorado
BOOK DIRECT AND CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE ROOM
Our unique, spacious and sun-filled guest rooms, all with private baths, feature windows and patio doors that open wide to let in the fresh Rocky Mountain air. (All rooms have zoned AC too.) Non-allergenic, 100% cotton, high thread-count white linens and fluffy towels wrap you in comfort. Book directly here on our website or by telephone (303) 545-5200 so you can choose your favorite room. (Third-party websites book your reservation strictly by bed-type, not by your room choice, and can automatically book your stay with room changes.) For these reasons, it's always better to book directly with the hotel. Click on Guest Rooms to view special amenities available in select rooms such as private fireplaces, balconies and extra-large soaking tubs. When you book direct, you also can choose between a main floor or second floor guest room (important to some guests, as there is no elevator to the second floor, only stairs).
"Corporate travelers will appreciate the intimate nature of this well-located property. The Inn is two blocks from the Pearl Street Mall...”Gayot
MEETINGS AT THE BRADLEY
See what hundreds of organizations love about meeting at the private and comfortable Bradley Boulder Inn. Have a working lunch brought in by one of the many nearby restaurants or just leave your work and head out for a refreshing lunch on Pearl Street or a quick hike or bike on a nearby mountain path. Companies can book all twelve guest rooms and the meeting room for private executive or board retreats.
ENJOY A TOUR THROUGH THE BRADLEY AND EXPLORE BEAUTIFUL BOULDER WITH THESE VIDEOS!
- For your safety, we are operating "contactless" check-in and check-out procedures. Check-in is from 3pm until midnight. Please call us at 303.545.5200 during business hours on the day before you travel if you have not received late-arrival instructions by email.
- Children must be 14 years old to stay at The Bradley.
- We do NOT permit smoking of any kind anywhere on The Bradley's property. We charge credit card on file $300 if this smoking policy is violated.
- Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted. Legitimate service dogs are permitted.
- No elevator. Please request rooms 1, 2 or 3 at time of booking as there is NO ELEVATOR to access the second floor rooms.
- NOTICE OF 72 Hours (3 days) prior to 3PM on arrival date is required to MODIFY or CANCEL a standard reservation.
- For booking and cancellation policies for GROUP reservations, please see those details SPECIFIC to your GROUP booking. Deposits are required for Group Bookings, weddings, business meetings etc.
- Reservations for the The University of Colorado MAY GRADUATION, Fall Parents' Weekend, and other premium event weekends (Boulder IRONMAN, Memorial Day Bolder Boulder 10K, some CU football game weekends: etc.), require a deposit at time of booking,